Музыкальный форум «Без Галстуков» - Music Forum «Without Ties»
25 Апрель, 2017, 21:22 *
Добро пожаловать, Гость. Пожалуйста, войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.
Вам не пришло письмо с кодом активации?

Войти
Новости: Друзья, желающие зарегистрироваться у нас на форуме - пишите на drep(собака)mail.ru

Начало   Помощь Поиск Календарь Войти Регистрация  
Страниц: [1] |   Вниз
  Печать  
Автор Тема: The Shakers  (Прочитано 2516 раз)
DAR
Administrator
Авторитет

Просмотр профиля WWW
« : 17 Август, 2008, 16:30 »

ROCKABILLY-BAND “THE SHAKERS”

(Kirov, 1992)The band:   Roman Chashchin – drums, leading vocals
Alexey Vinokurov – guitar, backing vocals
Dmitry Laletin – upright bass, backing vocals
Eugene Oshchepkov – piano

Any man who buys a ticket for a gig is to see a show and enjoy it. “The Shakers” have been followin’ this rule since 1992. That’s why they are warmly greeted and rock the house everywhere: Moscow, St. Petersburg, Ekaterinburg, Perm, Arkhangelsk, Severodvinsk, Nizhny Novgorod, Inta, Ukhta, Yoshkar-Ola, Ivanovo!

The success of the guys is easily explained: their technique, team work on stage, wild rock’n’roll manner of performin’ and explosive show make audience of any age go mad! No one can stand still to the frantic tempo of their rockabilly. After first 5 minutes of their performance the crowd begins to shiver, then shakes, then hops and then rocks and rolls like crazy! Of course, the band plays not only fast-tempo numbers, those who like “huggin’ and kissin’” can discover several slow ballads in their repertoire. But everything they do sounds for sure like “fifties”.

The boys are welcomed both at big stadiums and small clubs of any kind: from jazz to rock. The members of the band don’t want to compromise in any way, they concentrate mainly upon straight kick-out hepcat rockabilly, country-and-western, boogie and a little bit of swing. Though the attitude of the guys to the music performed is different, they work like a hell of an engine on stage, makin’ the audience scream and shout.

“The Shakers” took part in several rockabilly festivals: “Rockbombilly Boom-3” (Ivanovo), “Moscow Rockabilly Rumble #10” (Moscow), “Rockin’ Billy Part 1” и “Rockin’ Billy Part 2” (Kirov), the latter bein’ organized by themselves. In 2003 in Arkhangelsk they won the nomination “The Best Out-of-town Band” as participants of “Belomor-Boogie” festival.

The band recorded 2 albums: “Prehistoric Rock’n’roll” and “Wanna Be a Rebel”. Beside known to everybody rockabilly covers the guys perform the songs of their own. At the present moment they are workin’ on their live recording at the local “Jazz Club”.

For more information see the official site of the band:
Register or Login

эх, ДЖАхнем!
Chegevarabest
Олег
Интересующийся

Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #1 : 07 Декабрь, 2011, 06:52 »

If I want to buy new armor or guns for my Duelist, I cant buy because the Inventory of the Merchants is empty/missing. The Weapen Merchant only sells guns, so I can buy it. But the second weapon merchant sells nothing. The same is with the both armor merchants. I buy the armor now from the auction house, but how higher I get, how difficulter it is to find the armor. So please fix this bug.
Страниц: [1] |   Вверх
  Печать  

Перейти в: