Музыкальный форум «Без Галстуков» - Music Forum «Without Ties»
25 Март, 2017, 14:40 *
Добро пожаловать, Гость. Пожалуйста, войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.
Вам не пришло письмо с кодом активации?

Войти
Новости: Друзья, желающие зарегистрироваться у нас на форуме - пишите на drep(собака)mail.ru

Начало   Помощь Поиск Календарь Войти Регистрация  
Страниц: [1] |   Вниз
  Печать  
Автор Тема: Old Korean Slut  (Прочитано 1376 раз)
ThodiPainray777
Гость

Просмотр профиля
« : 28 Февраль, 2012, 17:01 »

My husband suspects nothing, though my stretched pussy does little for his lessthanaverage prick. When he was sure that the paste had set, he stuck the hose up her ass, and opened the valve slowly. You like a guy to take charge, don'T you? Yessss, I moaned back. Don'T you agree with me? Ye. I leaned forward and took one into my mouth, sucking and licking and playing with it using my teeth. Then moving into the dark, uncut (But not virgin) forest of pubic hair the intoxicating smell of this very aroused woman transported him into another plane of reality. She reached out and ran her hand over my crotch. You know, if I'M ever in New York, we could meet for lunch or something, or. The bartender yanked her head back and forth over the prick. Mandy! You randy little tart! She chuckled, I bet you daren'T wear that little lot in Safeway'S! With her index finger she poked at my breasts, trying to persuade my conspicuous nipples to stay in. When it was finally over, I was so exhausted that I almost fell asleep with Daddy still between my legs. His hands journeyed around her hips, reaching behind to hold her ass. And although I didn'T feel that way about her, I'D never even tried for first base, let alone made it.
Страниц: [1] |   Вверх
  Печать  

Перейти в: